The Hamilton Niagara Fleet Safety Council had its annual elections last week. We would like to personally thank all of those that have served in the past to help make our Chapter a vibrant and growing one.
- Chairperson-Charlie Shields
- Immediate Past Chairperson-Jim Campbell
- Vice Chairperson-Vickie DeVos
- Treasurer-Glenn Harvey
- Program Coordinator-Mike Derry / Rick Gladman
- IHSA Administrators / Secretary-Brad Bird / John Chmiel
- Membership-Chris Wilkinson
- Recording Secretary-Sheila Land / Nick Nicholson
- Auditors-Rudy Sobschak / Kimberly Jodin
- Safe Driver Award Judges-Nick Nicholson / Sheila Land /Bruce Outridge
- Media Person-Bruce Outridge
Board positions begin in September 2017 and follow through to June 2018. Thank you to all members that have taken on positions on the Board. Your passion helps make this a great Chapter.
About the Chapter
The Hamilton Niagara Fleet Safety Council is part of the Fleet Safety Council of Ontario and promotes safety within the workplace and transportation industry. To learn more about the Chapter visit their website at www.hamiltonniagarafleetsafetycouncil.com